Dutch Oven Cooking T.W.Y.G (El Paso)
Easy pioneers crossed the prairie using cast iron pots called Dutch Ovens. We can use these ovens today in our own backyards to cook fabulous meals. Learn what it takes so you can do the same with your Girl Scouts. Show them how they can create their own meals with Dutch Ovens while we cook a smorgasbord of dishes, with tasting for everyone! We supply everything: you just bring your appetite!
This is an “apply-as-you-learn” T.W.Y.G session. You may register up four Girl Scouts with you. Throughout the training, you will be teaching them what you learn the same day. (girls must also pay event fee)
· Wear weather-appropriate clothing
· Wear clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty.
· Wear close-toed shoes, no flip flops or sandals.
· There is some down time while the food cooks-bring something to do in the meantime
· All participants must be prepared to leave no trace.
Questions? Call 1-800-895-7390 or email@example.com