TTUHSC & Me: All That I Can Be! (Odessa, TX)
Come Join the Girl Scouts of the Desert Southwest as we partner with Texas Tech university Health Sciences Center. Girls in the 4th and 5th grade, will be able to enjoy a morning of learning about the medical field. Girls will learn about nursing and healthcare from Nursing Ambassadors in the innovative TTUHSC Simulation Center, located at Medical Center Hospital. girls will get to take a tour of this facility, as well as participate in various activities planned by TTUHSC. This is a FREE program open to girls in the 4th and 5th grade.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before start time
- Program will promptly start 9:30 am
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- DO NOT bring outside food or drinks
- Wear close-toe shoes only
For more information, please email email@example.com.