Digital Photographer Badge for Junior Girl Scouts
This is a comprehensive, FUN online photography course for Junior Girl Scouts. They will learn a skill that will benefit them for the rest of their lives! Course completion will earn them the Junior Digital Photographer Badge.
- Six (6) photo challenge video lessons
- 27 page PDF booklet
- Private Facebook group (Only for students)
- Eight (8) page PDF "My Journal"
- Certificate of completion
- Digital Photographer Badge (upon completion of full course)
Will the girl need a "fancy" camera? Any kind of camera can be used (DSLR, mirrorless, instant film camera, or even a mobile phone!) She'll be able to use ANY kind of camera for these challenges.
Will my Girl Scout be sitting in front of the computer all day learning photography? Absolutely not! Each lesson offers a short video introducing a new concept, followed by a photo challenge that gets her up and exploring.
How long will she have to complete the course? She will have access to the materials for 30 days after her account is created.
Notes to keep in mind:
- Digital Photography Badge will be mailed out to each girl who completes the course successfully, up to four (4) weeks after November 30, 2020.
- During the week of October 26-30 accounts will start to be created.
- Please make sure to use a unique email for each Girl Scout registered, duplicate email use will delay the girls' access to the program.
"Desert Dollars are accepted if you wish to use them please email us at email@example.com attention Desert Dollars"
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org