Be an Early Bird Troop!
Your troop must be in good standing and meet the below criteria:
1. Renew at least 75% of the girls (according to troop roster as of
2. Renew at least two registered and approved volunteers
3. Turn in complete Troop Financials to council by June 30, 2022
• Your Troop Financial Report MUST
include your summary Financial Report, Ledger, all bank statements,
and all receipts
• All documents must be legible to be
• Please see GSDSW
Troop/Service Unit Financial Reports for details
What are the Early Bird Troop Perks?
1. Exclusive registration for a special council event at reduced price
2. New! One early Cookie Booth sign-up
3. Fall Product Program Troop Proceeds
o Base troop proceeds for nut and candy
items, .85 per item
4. Cookie Program Troop Proceeds
o 1 – 250 Troop PGA (Per Girl Average)
.65 per package
o 251 – 400 Troop PGA .70 per package
o 401 – 600 Troop PGA .75 per package
o 601 + Troop PGA .80 per package
How Does My Troop Receive Our Perks?
Submit your Early Bird Troop Application (Link COMING SOON) by June
*Individually Registered Girls (IRG’s) and service units do not need
to submit application to receive Early Bird Perks.