Gold Award Candidate Training - February 2023
Tue Feb 07, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM MST
Ambassadors, Seniors, Volunteers
During this one (1) hour required training, Girl Scouts and their mentors will learn the following:
- What is the Gold Award?
- Benefits of the Gold Award.
- Guidelines for earning this award.
- Difference between a Community Service and a Take Action Project.
- How to navigate and what to expect from the GoGold website.
- Where to find important dates and information.
You will receive a confirmation email with Zoom meeting details prior to the event.