Girl Scouts is not canceled! Our Virtual Troop meetings continue in 2021. Girl Scouts from across our council are invited to register for weekly Virtual Troop meetings where they will have the opportunity to make new friends, earn badges and have fun together!
- All Girl Scouts in our council are welcome to join
- Virtual Troop Meetings are free
- Free badges or patches provided, while funding is available
- Attendees register once and can attend all of the meetings. Registration required.
- Must be a current, registered Girl Scout with GSDSW to participate
Becoming Me Program Series
June 14, 2021 - August 4, 2021
Becoming Me Program Begins June 14, 2021 and ends August 4, 2021
- Daisies (Grades K-1) meet Mondays, 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM MST
- Brownies (Grades 2-3) meet Tuesdays, 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM MST
- Juniors (Grades 4-5) meet Wednesdays, 5:00 PM - 5:45 PM MST
- Cadettes, (Grades 6-8) meet Wednesdays, 5:00 PM - 5:45 PM MST
This program will take six to eight sessions to complete and can also be done with your troop. Get started now:
- Download the free instructions and badge booklets.
- Download an excerpt of the Becoming: Adapted for Young Readers book and journal (PDF), created especially for Girl Scouts!
- Learn about the Becoming Me national service project.
When you’re done, please complete this short survey to share your experience with us.